Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Blondies
- 1- 13 ounce bag of Hershey’s Miniatures chocolate bars
- ¾ cup (or 1 ½ sticks) of softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grase 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate bars and cut into 6-8 pieces each and set them aside.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowel and then add butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes; cool completely on wire rack and then cut into bars.