Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hershey’s Candy Bar Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1- 13 ounce bag of Hershey’s Miniatures chocolate bars
- 1 cup (or 2 sticks) of softened butter or margarine
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate bars an.d cut into 6-8 pieces each and set them aside
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowel and then add butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes; cool 1 minute, then remove to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.