Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
HEB Fully Cooked Thick ‘n Tasty Bacon Cheeseburgers
*Produces best results.
For one burger:
- Place frozen burger on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover burger with a paper towel.
- Microwave on High power 1 to 2 minutes. To heat more than 1 burger, increase heating time about 1 minute for each additional burger (heat 2 burgers 2 to 3 minutes, 4 burgers 4 to 6 minutes).
***Due to variations in equipment, heating time and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
Stove top Instructions:
- Heat a large non-skillet over high heat 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add frozen burgers.
- Cover skillet and heat burgers 4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly heated.