Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hamburger Helper Italian Herb
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 3-½ cups hot water
- Brown hamburger meat in 10-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in 3½ cups hot water, Sauce Mix and uncooked Pasta.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat; uncover and let stand about 5 minutes or until sauce is as thick as you’d like (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Stir before serving.