Hamburger Helper Beef Taco
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 3 cups hot water.
- For Topping: ¼ cup milk
- Brown hamburger meat in 10-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in hot water and Sauce Mix.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in uncooked Pasta.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Stir milk and Topping mix in bowl 30 seconds; set aside.
- Remove Hamburger Helper from heat.
Pour topping from bowl over mixture.