- 2 lbs. beef fajita (skirt steak)
- 1½ cups red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 green chiles
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup red wine
- Place fajitas in glass or plastic container.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Marinate meat in the refrigerator overnight.
- Wrap meat in foil, cook on grill approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, brown on each side.
- Cut in strips against the grain.
Serve however desired.