Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Frank’s Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
- ⅓ cup Frank’s RedHot cayenne pepper sauce
- ⅓ cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Celery and carrot sticks
- Blue cheese salad dressing or desired dipping sauce
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Combine Frank’s RedHot Sauce and butter. Pour 1/3 cup sauce mixture over shrimp and toss to coat. Grill shrimp 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss shrimp in remaining sauce mixture. Serve celery, carrot sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping or desired sauce.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 3 minutes