Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Fettuccine with Shrimp and Zucchini
- 1 lb Fettuccine, dry
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Zucchini, medium
- 1 lb Shrimp, large
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Black pepper
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Lemon wedges
- dash Parsley, chopped
- Cut zucchini into 2″ x 1/4″ sticks. Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and parsley.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini.
- Cook additional minute.
- Add shrimp, wine, salt, pepper and butter.
- Stir well and cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until they are no longer opaque.
- Add drained pasta to mixture.
- Toss all ingredients to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to pull pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with shrimp, zucchini and seasonings.
- Squeeze two lemon wedges over dish; garnish with remaining wedges and parsley.
Serving Size: 4