Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Enchiladas Dos (Enchiladas for two)
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 4-ounce can taco sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos or green chiles
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Cook hamburger and onions until browned and tender; drain, stir in salt.
- Divide meat on the tortillas.
- Top meat with ¼ of taco sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Blend in flour and chicken bouillon granules. Stir in water.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Gradually stir about half the hot mixture into sour cream; return to remaining hot mixture in saucepan. Stir.
- Pour mixture over tortillas in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees until heated through (about 15 minutes).
- Add remaining cheese; bake until cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer.
Makes 2 servings.