Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
El Charrito Beef Enchilada Dinner
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes with plastic film in place.
- Lift film over beans and rice only and stir. Replace film.
- Rotate ¼ turn (if microwave doesn’t have a turntable) and microwave 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Allow to stand 2 minutes before carefully removing film and serving. Microwave ovens may vary, cooking times may require adjustment.
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Do NOT remove plastic cover.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake on cookie sheet 30-35 minutes.
Do not prepare in a toaster oven.