Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Egg and Sausage Casserole
- sliced bread
- 1 lb. Sausage
- cups cheese, grated
- eggs, lightly beaten
- ½-cup milk
- 1-¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1-½ cups milk
- Trim crusts from bread. Place in a 13×9 inch Pyrex dish.
- Cook sausage until done. Drain on paper towel.
- Put sausage on top of bread.
- Place cheese on top of sausage.
- Mix eggs, ½-cup milk and dry mustard and pour over cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Mix soup with 1 ½ cups milk and pour over casserole.
- Bake at 300 for 1 ½ hours. May be frozen.