Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Duncan Hines Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
- 1-⅓ cups of water
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees for metal or glass pans.
- Grease pan with shortening and flour (entire pan).
- Blend dry mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl on low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds).
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes , scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour batter in pans and bake immediately.
- Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
For 13 x 9 pan
Bake 32 to 35 minutes
For two, 8-inch round pans
Bake 33 to 36 minutes
For two, 9-inch rounds
Bake 28 to 31 minutes
For 24 cupcakes
Bake 18 to 21 minutes;
For Bundt cake pans
Bake 38 to 43 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.