Duncan Hines Peanut Butter Cup Brownies (8” x 8” Pan Size)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or 325 for dark-coated or glass pans. Grease bottom only of 8” x 8” pan with shortening.
- Blend brownie mix, egg, water, and oil in large bowl.
- Stir until well blended (about 50 strokes). Peanut butter cups will be visible after stirring.
- Spread into greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake in center of oven, 34 –37 minutes. When using dark-coated or glass pans, lengthen bake time by 3-5 minutes.
Avoid over-baking. Cool completely before cutting.