Dole Citrus Barbecue Chicken
- ½ cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE pineapple slices
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Stir together barbecue sauce, orange peel, ginger in small bowl.
- Brush chicken with one-half sauce; close lid. Grill 4 minutes. Brush chicken with sauce; close lid. Cook 2 more minutes; add pineapple slices to grill and brush with remaining sauce. Cook 2 more minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and no longer pink in center.
- Serve each chicken breast with 2 ½ pineapple slices. Serve with broccoli florets and rice, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes