Conventional Oven Instructions:
Do not thaw before heating. For best results, Bake taquitos.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place taquitos on a cookie sheet.
- Heat for 8 minutes.
Pan or Deep Fry Instructions:
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry taquitos for 2 minutes.
- For one taquito, microwave on high for 25 seconds.
- For 2, high for 45 seconds.
- For 3, high for one minute.
- For 4 taquitos, high for 1 minute, fifteen seconds.
- For 5, high for two minutes and fifteen seconds.
For best results bake or fry. CAUTION: filling may be HOT! Try them on the grill!