Crock Pot Texas Stew
- 1 lb. Stew meat
- 1 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 can condensed beef broth
- 1 jar of mild picante sauce
- 1 package frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 carrots, scraped and cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- ¼ cup of flour
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine water and flour, stirring until smooth; stir into meat mixture in slow cooker.
- Cook stew, uncovered on high 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.