Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice; place in small batter bowl.
- Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended using stainless steel whisk.
- Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking; add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream.
- Continue whisking until blended; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store dressing in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Yield: 1 cup