Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Clam-Filled Lasagna Rolls
- 12 strips lasagna noodles
- 39 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 6-½ ounce can clams, drained, reserving liquid
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 24-ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese, to dust
- Cook noodles.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and clam juice; pour all but 1-½ cup in bottom of casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine clams, ricotta cheese, ¾ cup of Parmesan cheese, eggs and parsley.
- Spread on noodles and roll. Place seam side down in casserole dish, top with remaining sauce, and dust with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot; or, microwave 15 minutes.