Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Chueletas De Puerco Rancheras (Ranch-Style Pork Chops)
- 8-10 pork chops, ½-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ to ½ onion, minced
- ½ cup water
- 6 to 8 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons mixed spices (peppercorns and cumin)
- Grind garlic and mixed spices. Add a little water and set aside.
- Brown pork chops in oil. Add salt. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, chopped onion, spices, and water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes; covered, stirring occasionally.