Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Pillsbury Snack Batch Cookie Mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine softened
- 1 egg
- 1 package Cookie Mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine cookie mix, margarine and egg. Using a spoon, stir until thoroughly mixed (about 50 strokes).
- Place rounded teaspoons of dough 2 ½ inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
Makes about 22 cookies.
For large cookies, use rounded tablespoons of dough and bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Makes about 11 cookies.