- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Soy Sauce
- In a 10-inch skillet or wok; cook beaten eggs in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Cook mushrooms, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, and green onion in remaining oil about 4 minutes or till mushrooms and onion are tender.
- Stir in cooked rice and eggs; heat through.
- Serve with additional sauce.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. Halve the ingredients for half the size of the recipe.