Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Chicken Flavor Pasta Roni
- 1-¼ cups water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In medium saucepan, bring water, milk, margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gently boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently.
**Sauce will be thin. Do not overcook.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. (2 cups prepared)
- In round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole, combine 1-¼ cups water, ½ cup milk, 2 tablespoons margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings, stir.
- Microwave uncovered at HIGH 5 minutes. STIR.
- Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 minutes, stir well.
- SAUCE WILL BE THIN; let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken.