Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
- 2 pkgs. Cornbread
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ⅓-cup onion, chopped
- ⅓-cup butter
- 3 cans boned, white chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook, cool and break cornbread into pieces in a large bowl.
- Sauté onion and celery in the butter.
- Add chicken, chicken broth and soup. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over the cornbread and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until browned.