Caramel Kiss Thumbprint Cookies
- 72 HERSHEY KISSES Caramel Filled Milk chocolates
- 1 family size (13×9-inch pan) original supreme brownie mix with Hershey’s Syrup pouch
- ¼ cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-½ teaspoons milk
- 1 cup ground pecans (optional)
- Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat brownie mix, pouch of syrup, cocoa, eggs, oil and water in medium bowl until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled (dough will still be sticky).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape dough into 48.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press a chocolate piece into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
About 4 dozen cookies.