Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Broccoli and Rice Casserole – 3
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- ¾ cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small package of chopped broccoli
- Cooked Minute Rice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. Add one-cup rice, stir and cover with lid. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Put the broccoli in bowl with 2 tablespoons water. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on High for 5 minutes.
- Sauté celery and onion in butter until soft.
- Combine rice, broccoli, celery and onion mixture with soups and cheese. Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.