- 5 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup hash browns, cooked
- 1 cup precooked ground sausage
- 1 – 8 oz. can crescent rolls
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 or 400 degrees.
- Beat 5 eggs together with ¼ cup milk, set aside.
- Press the crescent rolls into the bottom of a cast iron skillet.
- Top with: Hash browns, Sausage or Cheese.
- Optionally, and in amounts to taste, add chopped onions, chopped bell peppers, hot sauce and/or salsa, salt and pepper, and/or anything else you think would be good.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until done. Check often to avoid burning. Serve immediately.