Breakfast Casserole – II
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1 8-oz. can crescent rolls
- 2 cups hash browns
- 1-lb. package grated cheddar cheese
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1-teaspoon pepper
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Cook potatoes until brown and add to sausage mixture.
- Grease 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Cover bottom and sides of 9 x 13 casserole dish with crescent rolls.
- Spread sausage, cheese and potatoes on top of crescent rolls.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and whip.
- Pour whipped eggs over top of mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes.