Betty Crocker Supreme Lemon Bars
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together Filling Mix, water, and eggs (a few lumps will remain); set aside.
- Press Ready-Mixed Crust (dry) in bottom of ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir filling mixture again ; pour over hot crust.
- Bake as directed below or until top begins to brown; cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- For ease in cutting, use wet knife.
Store tightly covered. Bake at 25 to 30 minutes for either 8×8 pan or 9×9-inch pan.