Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Supreme Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Pre heat oven to 350 for 13 x 9 pan. Pre heat oven to 350 for 9 by 9 pan. Pre heat oven to 325 for 8 x 8 pan.
- Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of pan.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 26-28 minutes for 13 x 9 pan. Bake 35-40 minutes for 9 x 9 pan. Bake 50-55 minutes for 8 by 8 pan.
- A toothpick can be inserted 2 inches from side of pan until it comes out almost clean.
- ½ cup of quartered unwrapped chocolate-covered peppermints patties can be stirred into mix (direction number 3).