Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Betty Crocker Big Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies (6 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Knead Flavor packets about 10 seconds.
- Mix 2 Big Batch Cookie pouches, 2 Flavor packets, 2 eggs and 2 teaspoons water in a large bowl until moist. (DO NOT USE ELECTRIC MIXER)
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes for chewy cookies. Bake 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Do not over-bake.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.