- 3 lb. Ground beef
- 1 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into medium size meatballs.
- Put on a cookie sheet.
Makes about 50 meatballs according to the size.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1-2 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- 2 cups Brown sugar (do not pack down)
- 2 tbsp. Liquid smoke
- Heat all ingredients in saucepan.
- Stir until boiling; pour over meatballs.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.