Barbecue Beef Kabobs
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup steak sauce
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ lbs beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium-size red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes, partially cooked
- 8 whole mushrooms
- 1 cup red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water 20 minutes; drain.
- Blend barbecue sauce, steak sauce, horseradish and parley; set aside.
- Thread beef onto 4 skewers. Thread potatoes and vegetables onto remaining skewers. Brush kabobs with 2/3 cup barbecue sauce mixture. Place in separate containers; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes. Place beef kabobs in grill horizontally. Grill 5 minutes. Add vegetable skewers and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.