(For best results, conventional oven or deep fry preparation is recommended.)
- Line microwave-safe plate with two white paper towels.
- Place single layer of frozen nuggets on paper towels.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 to 5 minutes for entire carton or 1 ½ to 2 minutes for half carton.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving. CAREFULLY remove plate as PRODUCT WILL BE HOT.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place single layer of frozen nuggets on cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven 12 to 13 minutes. CAREFULLY remove cookie sheet as PRODUCT WILL BE HOT; serve.
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen nuggets in oil, being careful not to overload fryer
- Fry 3 ½ to 4 minutes for entire carton ( 27 nuggets) or 3 to 3 ½ minutes for half carton.
CAREFULLY remove basket and drain as PRODUCT WILL BE HOT; serve.