Instructions for Microwave Oven:
For best results, conventional oven or deep fry preparation is recommended.
- Line microwave-safe plate with two white paper towels.
- Place single layer of frozen nuggets on paper towels.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 ½ to 4 ½ minutes for entire carton ( 27 nuggets) or 2 to 2 ½ minutes for half carton, rearranging nuggets once during microwaving.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- CAREFULLY remove plate as PRODUCT WILL BE HOT.
Instructions for Conventional Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place single layer of frozen nuggets on cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven 12 minutes.
- CAREFULLY remove cookie sheet as PRODUCT WILL BE HOT; serve.