Baked Macaroni And Cheese With Ham Cubes
- 2 ½ cups white sauce –prepared as directed
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ cups ham cubes
- Stir dry mustard into white sauce; add 1 ¾ cup grated cheese and stir until melted (reserve ¼ cup cheese for topping).
- Cook elbow macaroni for six minutes; drain.
- Add cheese sauce to macaroni; stir. Turn into a greased, 2-quart casserole dish; stir in ham cubes.
- Top with reserved grated cheese.
- Cover casserole with aluminum foil; seal dish in jumbo freezer bag.
To cook frozen meal:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place frozen casserole (covered with aluminum foil).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly.
Recipe By: Cynthia Ewer
Serving Size: 4