Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Bagel Bites – Three Cheese
For best quality and food safety, follow these preparation instructions:
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Cook thoroughly before eating
- Use caution as product will be hot
Conventional Oven Instructions:
For Crispy Bagel Bites
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange frozen Bagel Bites about ½-inch apart on a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Place baking sheet or pan on the upper middle rack in oven.
- Bake 9 Bagel Bites 10 minutes.
- Bake 20 Bagel Bites 11 minutes. Let bagels stand 1 minute before serving.
Microwave Oven Instructions:
For Softer Bagel Bites
- Arrange frozen Bagel Bites about ½-inch apart on a microwaveable plate.
- Heat 9 Bagel Bites on medium power for 4 ½ to 5 minutes.
- Heat 20 Bagel Bites on High power for 4 ½ to 6 minutes.
- Rotate the plate ¼ turn halfway through the cooking time. Let bagels stand 1 minute before serving.