Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Bacon and Egg Casserole (for 10 people)
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups unseasoned croutons
- 2 cups onion/garlic croutons
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tb Prepared mustard
- 10 Slices bacon
- Cook bacon crispy and crumbly.
- Coat a 9x12x2 casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Place croutons in casserole and pour margarine over them.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
- Mix milk, eggs and mustard and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbs over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Allow casserole to stand for 15 minutes.
From the package of Bryan Bacon Posted by: Grandma Sheila (Exner) July 1991 Courtesy of Shareware RECIPE CLIPPER 1.1