- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan, artichokes, mozzarella, and pepper. Transfer the mixture to an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve warm.
Note: you can put garlic powder instead of the pepper or you can sprinkle Tabasco sauce or add chopped green chilies to enhance the flavor.