The theme for the 2023 Texas Symposium on Deafblind Education is “Inspiration to Implementation.” Join us as we explore innovations within deafblind education, such as developing tactile learning strategies, evaluating students, and increasing recognition for qualified personnel. Together, we will discuss practical strategies, including identifying infants and children who are deafblind and elevating the family voice in individual services and systems change. Take advantage of this experience by attending the optional, full-day Pre-symposium, which features a track for attendees who are new to deafblind education and another for advanced practitioners.
The symposium will be held in person at the Austin Marriott North. Book your hotel by Feb 11th!!
For more information on this year’s symposium, including a full agenda when it becomes available, please visit our Texas Deafblind Project Website!
Pre-Symposium: February 23, 2023
• In State & Out of State Professionals – $50 (Whole Day) & $25 (Half Day)
• Paraprofessionals, Univ. Students & Family Members – $20 (Whole Day) & $10 (Half Day)
Symposium: February 24 & 25, 2023
• In State Professionals – $250 (Early) & $300 (Late)
• Out of State Professionals – $270 (Early) & $320 (Late)
• Paraprofessionals & Univ. Students – $125 (Early) & $175 (Late)
• Family Members – $200 (Early) & $250 (Late)
Late registration will begin on February 11, 2023.