Program Specialist I
POSITION: Program Specialist I
POSTING #: 23-028
TWC JOB ORDER #:
MONTHLY SALARY: Salary will commensurate with experience
SHIFT: Day Shift; 7:00am – 3:00pm
OPENING DATE: 2/16/2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
CLASSIFICATION / GROUP #: 1570 / B17
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes Security computer programs during planning, implementation, and follow-up to verify quality and ensure activities and services achieve stated objectives and outcomes. Interfaces with vendor as needed and required.
- Provides technical advice, problem solving assistance, answers questions, and program goals and policy interpretation; refers to appropriate department person when unable to respond. Coordinates activities of program with inter-related activities of other programs, departments or staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate policies, procedures and specifications.
- Prepares periodic reports, purchases, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Evaluates program effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Reviews applications or other program documents independently or in conjunction with supervisor to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to program. Interacts and maintains liaison with students, faculty, staff and outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives.
- Plans and coordinates assigned program and its activities, to include purchasing.
- Ensures implementation of department procedures, protocols and practices.
- Responsible for training staff, new and existing, on all assigned systems.
- Supports Security Staff as needed as a Security Officer.
- Attends work regularly in accordance with TSBVI leave policy
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures
- Performs related work as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years in Security environment
- Knowledge and skills in computer analytics and supporting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to Security system software
- Knowledge of organizational practices and policies.
- Skills in organizing work of self and others.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
View More Job Postings
TSBVI updates job postings regularly with new and exciting opportunities.View All Job Postings