- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon LAWRY'S Herb & Garlic Marinade with Lemon Juice, divided
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 lime cut into wedges,
- optional Fresh cilantro sprigs
- Soak 4 to 6 wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- In large resealable bag or bowl, combine ¾ cup Herb and garlic marinade and shrimp. Seal and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from bag and discard unused marinade.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Grill several skewers 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp have turned opaque.
- Repeat with remaining skewers, if necessary.
- To serve, brush shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon Marinade and garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.