The Austin Blind Café Returns to Austin in 2017
After a series of sold out events in recent years, the Austin Blind Café is back by popular demand.
The Blind Café is an award winning community awareness concert, discussion, and dinner in the dark where people connect, learn, and break bread together. The aim is to inspire and initiate positive social change in the lives of everyone involved in the experience, using the concept of darkness to break down social norms that typically exist as barriers.
What: The Austin Blind Café
Where: American Legion Travis Post 76, 404 Atlanta Street, Austin, TX 78703
When: February 22-24, 2017 (Wednesday - Friday), two shows per night at 6:00pm and 8:30pm
Cost: $85 - $195
Event Info: http://www.theblindcafe.com/
The following are some tweet examples that you are welcome to use.
- Music, dinner & community building in the dark. Intrigued? Don't miss #Austin’s @BlindCafe! http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- Can’t wait to check out the #Austin @BlindCafe! Grab tickets to one of their 6 events Feb 22-24! http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- Have you heard about the @BlindCafe coming to #Austin Feb 22-24? We recommend you attend! http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- Don’t miss the event everyone is talking about! The @BlindCafe is coming to #Austin Feb 22-24. Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- The @BlindCafe makes for the perfect date night! Get your tickets for a night you will never forget: http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- Have you ever listened to live music in the pitch dark? Now is your chance! Come to the @BlindCafe Feb 22-24 http://bit.ly/2k59eNR
- Back by popular demand! The @BlindCafe returns to #Austin Feb 22-24 for a memorable night you’ll never see! http://bit.ly/2k59eNR